“Our situation on this earth seems strange. Every one of us appears here involuntarily and uninvited for a short stay, without knowing the whys and the wherefore. In our daily lives we only feel that man is here for the sake of others, for those whom we love and for many other beings whose fate is connected with our own. I am often worried at the thought that my life is based to such a large extent on the work of my fellow human beings and I am aware of my great indebtedness to them.”
Who is Jonathan Carter?
This page will probably always be a work-in-progress.
I’m 30 years old, born in Cape Town now living Â in Canada in a small city near Montreal.
I stand for freedom, equality and liberty.
I sometimes forget what those tags mean and have to go read those pages again when updating this page.
The Internet is my religion.
- My post on the political compass.
- I’m a bit of a Trekkie, I love Star Trek and the possibilities that are explored.
- I love South Park. It’s brilliant.
- I contribute regularly toÂ Ubuntu and want to contribute to Debian more.
- If you’re looking for a CV or ResumÃ©, I don’t have one but it’s been on my todo list to put one together, check out my LinkedIn profile below for more information in the meantime.
More on Jonathan from other sites
- Profile on Google+:Â https://plus.google.com/118060934321492774758/about
- Profile on LinkedIn:Â http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=2853575
- Profile on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=529511458
- Ubuntu Wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JonathanCarter
- Check my photo gallery: http://photos.jonathancarter.co.za
Copyright & Disclaimer Information
This website is (c) 1999-2012 Jonathan Carter. The views expressed on this site do not necassarily reflect the views of any of Jonathan’s affiliates, employers or any other related entities. Sometimes I don’t even agree with my own posts anymore.
If you would like to re-use any content from this site, please contact me, and I will consider licensing the content under an appropriate license for your work.
Note that I am not a doctor or lawyer. Any information or advice used from this site comes with absolutely no guarantee, content used from this site is done so on the readers own risk.
There are no easter eggs on this website.